Corporate Web Development Training
Join the best corporate training programs in Web Development.
Web Development Training Program
PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that help make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.
Laravel is one of today's most popular PHP frameworks for building elegant applications. In this course, learn how to get the most out of Laravel when working with controllers, routes, views, and the Eloquent ORM. Instructor Justin Yost steps through how to build a new Laravel application, exploring a variety of features along the way that you can leverage to work smarter with the framework. Get advanced tips for iterating a collection, working with the Blade templating engine, building middleware, and more.
What you will learn after attending our Laravel classes:
- Basic HTML,CSS & JS
- Basic of PHP
- Basic of MVC
- Introduction of Laravel
- The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
- How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
- How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
- To use jQuery and Ajax
- Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
- Rest API's
- Web Event Handling
- How to deploy third party service into the application
- About Git
- Version controlling using GIT
- How to deploy project in server
- Basic of Cloud Computing
- Work on live project from scratch